- Extremely fun & easy e-bikes.
- Personable & knowledgeable guides.
- Central location & friendly staff.
- A private tour experience of Munich you'll remember for a lifetime.
That's what we're about at Munich e-Bike Tours & Rentals.
What is an e-bike?
An electric- or e-bike is just like a regular bike except that you have a motor assisting you while you pedal. It's the same handlebars, same seat, same pedals... now you can just see more, use less energy, and have more fun! The electric motor assists you up to 20 km/h so suddenly it's stop lights and hills that bring joy to your bike tour or bike ride. Try the latest in green cycle technology, have the wind constantly at your back, and have a great time exploring Munich.
Why tour with us or rent from us?
- We specialize only in electric bikes. Well, and Segways through our sister company City Segway Tours. If it's green mobility you're after in Munich, we're your source.
- Our guided e-bike tour groups are private and personalized!
- For e-bike rentals, we provide free maps, locks, and helmets, should you want them!
- We accept credit cards.
- We're open 7 days a week, including holidays. Just let us know when you want to start your tour or pop by to grab your bike.
- Our friendly staff is always eager to help.
- We love groups. We are happy to coordinate your group event. Just email us!
We are extremely centrally located right off the main thoroughfare Karlsplatz / Stachus. Karlsplatz is the large square with a round fountain halfway between the main train station (Hauptbahnhof) and Marienplatz with its Glockenspiel and Mary's Column.
If you're in the Karlsplatz square, walk along the street with the cars away from the McDonald's. We're in the second courtyard on the right, Karlsplatz 4, behind the wig shop and pharmacy. Look for the e-bikes or Segways.
Travelpoint Tours GmbH / City Segway Tours / Munich E-Bike Tours & Rentals
Karlsplatz 4, 80335 München
(089) 23 88 87 98